ad

ad

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

best bakery in Hyderabad sr nagar free wifi buy 1 get 1 free 2015 a4

best bakery in sr nagar hyderabad best combo offers in hyderabad free wifi in hyderabad

I was going through sr nagar hyderabad and i came across a banner where in it was written 

Friendship day special offer buy one veg burger get one veg burger free 

As i was feeling hungry so why not grab the buy one get one free offer in hyderabad telangana in india.

So i went to sweet hearts bakery beside reliance fresh axis bank lane sr nagar hyderabad.
I was rather amused to see mad rush for the free stuff in that sweet heart bakery hyderabad.
I guess most of the student,hostel crowd was there making a bee line for the burgers.
The cost of  one burger was 50 bucks and u get one more for the same price so it makes just 25 rs per burger which is economical especially for students.

Seeing the rush i thought of leaving the place but i came across another hoarding in the bakery where the different food combo offers where return.I glanced through the offers and i chose a an offers which for just rs 139 gives me veg pizza ,french fries and coke. 

Isn't it a cool food combo which is light on the pocket. 


The bakery was very good ,great ambiance,well decorated for the Friendship day.

they haves normal tables and even sofas to get relax ,order the food enjoy free wifi in Hyderabad in their bakery .

I decided to take a table and leave the sofas for the chicks and guys so that they can get cosy.

The  back ground music was very soothing as they where playing good music.
I gave me the combo ordered and i was ready to eat .
I thought they would give me a glass of coke but to my surprise they gave me a pet bottle 100%  paisa vasool for me. I first tasted french fries and it was really very tasty and it was freshly made.

Now i tasted Pizza ,the base was very soft,with lots of tomatoes,onions,capsicum and topping it with good amout of cheese.
I thoroughly enjoyed my combo food offer at hyderabad srnagar.



I strongly would recommend this best bakery in sr nagar hyderabad a must visit place for their combo offers for all foodies/food lovers of hyderabad telangana india.

Do visit this place and enjoy great food in hyderabad and order combos for sure.

2 comments:

Featured Post

healthiest restaurant meals hyderabad 2016ju14

healthiest restaurant in hyderabad healthy veg meals hyderabad best jowar roti meals in hyderabad organic food meals restaurant hyderabad ...

ad